Board of Governors
Prof. S. G. Dhande(Board Of Governors Chairman)
Board Of Governors Constitution
- Eminent Educationalist as Chairman.
- Principal Secretary/Secretary, Technical Education’ Government of Uttar Pradesh as Vice Chairman.
- Secretary, Finance Deptt. U.P. as Member.
- Vice-Chancellor, Gautam Buddha Technical University as Member.
- Director, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur as member.
- Director of Technical Education, U.P. as Member.
- Nominee of the All India Council of Technical Education as Member.
- One eminent technologist/engineer having specialization in the field advent to the institute to be nominated by the Board as Member.
- One head of the department of the institute to be nominated by the Board for one year by rotation in order of seniority as a Member.
- Three eminent persons in the field of technical education to be nominated by the state Govt. as Member.
- One eminent person from Industry nominated by the State Govt. as member.
- One person from S.C. category nominated by the Chairman governing body from amongst reputed teachers/educationalist/industrialist as a member.
- One person from O.B.C. category nominated by the Chairman governing body from amongst reputed teachers/educationalist/industrialist as a member.
- Director/Principal of the Institute/College Member Secretary.
- Director B.I.E.T. Jhansi as Member Secretary.