Rules and regulations
9 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Library is providing automated services in all sections of the Library using TLS Software. Database of the Library is updated regularly and Readers can search the documents using Web-OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue).
Library membership forms are available on the same site. Fill up and deposit at issue counter of the library. Faculty member forms are available concerning Head and staff member form recommended by Registrar. Students of the Institute are admitted as members of the library on the recommendation of the concerning Dean Academic/Head of the Institute. Applications are to be submitted in the prescribed form obtainable from the issue counter of the library.
- Membership form for Faculty Member
- Membership form for Staff Member
- Membership form for Student
- Book Recommendation Sheet
The number of books that may be issued to each member and the period is given below:
|Category of Member||Number of Book Issuing||Period|
|Teacher||15-25 Books||One Semester|
|Students||3 books||15 Days|
|04(Book Bank)||One Semester|
- The Librarian reserves the right to recall any book issued to the members even prior to the due date of return.
- Reference books, and other special reading materials are not be Issued.
- Journals may only be issued by teachers only. However, the latest issue shall not be issued.
- Student should return Library books before the due date, failing which an over due charge of Rs.1.00 per day per book.
Members shall have to replace the books lost by them or will have to pay double the price of the book. If a book so lost belongs to a set and is not available separately the members shall have to replace the whole set or pay double the price of the set.
The Library books are for the benefit of not only the present but also for the future members of the Library. They should, therefore, be handled with every care and consideration. Damaging and defacing of books is highly objectionable and may lead to cancellation of membership privileges and replacement of damaged book by a new one.