- College has sound infrastructure with lush green campus of 240 acres (.97km2) which is next only to IIT Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh. The Institute proudly announces to have highest land area among all the colleges of GBTU Lucknow & MTU Noida
- Total built-up area of the Institute building 28700 sq. m.
- A central library which spreads over 1100 sq. m. area, has a collection of approx 4 lac books. Central Library is a member of DELNET and various bodies like ASME, ASCE, IEEE etc.
- Beside central library each department has its own Departmental Library for easy access of students.
- The institute has 6 hostels (4 for Boys and 2 for girls) with accommodation capacity of 1600 persons. Each hostel is provided 24*7 Internet facility with 100 MBPS connection. Each hostel is equipped with indoor game room, TV Room, Water cooler with RO system and Generator.
- B.I.E.T. has a fully fledged 24 hours medical dispensary with all the necessary arrangements to meet any emergency situation. One full time medical officer is appointed by the college.
- Institute has a central canteen beside this canteens are provided to each hostel to cater the need of students.
- The Institute has a fully A.C. Guest House for the emergency accommodation purpose.
- Institute has two bank in campus one branch of Punjab National Bank and other of Central bank of India.
- Two ATM one of each PNB and CBI are available for 24*7 money transaction.
- A branch of Post Office is also provided in the campus for mailing purpose.
- The Institute has IBM Centre of Excellence where student are trained on IBM tools.
- The Institute has a language lab for communication skill and personality development.
- The Institute has a gymnastic hall with modern sports items & exercise machines to ensure health of interested students.
- The Institute has a Central play ground, Several Race tracks, Basketball court, Football ground, Tennis court and facilities for indoor games like Chess, Carrom, and Table Tennis etc.
- The institute has an Auditorium Hall with accommodation of over 1500 persons at a time.
- Built-in Area of Staff Quarters 10,800 sq. m
- Total 112 Quarters